Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Summary C4T #1


Dr. Baggett was the teacher who created the posts that I commented on. I did not see this assignment as only an assignment. I truly appreciated the two posts that I viewed. Her first post was intriguing and it was a true work of art. It was a short video of the faces of her favorite female artists. Each face moved gradually into the next face and the transfer was flawless. I felt somewhat of a 3D effect as I watched the faces move in and out. I truly saw the art and beauty of these women as they transitioned in this piece.

Dr. Baggett's second post was an inner feeling that she gets while listening to music. Music changes the way she feels and I felt the same way. There were ten rainy day songs and I liked two in particular: Led Zeppelin and Tim McGraw. I always enjoy listening to Led Zeppelin because the lead singers voice always relaxes me, I do not even have to hear the words for it to lift me up and make me feel better. And Tim McGraw is always good to listen to on any day. I don't like country music but Tim's music has always grabbed my attention.

Overall, I enjoyed both posts by Dr. Baggett and I will probably return to her page to read posts in the future.
Dr. Baggett's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment