Saturday, March 5, 2011

1st Progress Report PLN Project #10

My Symbaloo

Here is a photo of my PLN. It is obviously not close to being complete. I don't ever expect it to be complete since I will add things to it as I explore the web. Symbaloo is the source for my personal learning network because of its easy to use tabs. This website is very very easy to use; all you have to do is click on an empty box and add the website to which you would like in the tabs area, give it a title and add a photo that makes it easy for you to locate.

I have already added some influential websites that I can easily access by clicking on one of the tiles and they include: EDM310 class blog, teachers love smart boards, my personal blog, gasbuddy, Pt. England School Blog, weather, and Yahoo. Since gas is on the rise, I recommend taking a look at gasbuddy.com to find the cheapest gas near you. The weather is always important to know especially for travel and to decide if you are taking a jacket or not.

Overall, symbaloo has made my life a lot easier and helped me cut down on time spent. Since the invention of computers we have been able to get things done in a much easier fashion than in the past. Symbaloo has been crucial in helping me get to websites without wasting time typing them all in. Usually, at the end of each post I leave a link to the page that I have discussed and I will do the same for this one. If you are interested in saving time and creating your network here is a link to Symbaloo.
SYMBALOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment